The Mississippi Lime CalCarb® Calcium Carbonate family of products is mined from the high purity formation in Ste. Genevieve, Missouri which consists of limestone with an average calcium carbonate content of 98.5%. CalCarb® products are sized for a wide variety of applications ranging from farming to field marking.
There are several types of CalCarb®
Calcium Carbonates manufactured at our plant in Ste. Genevieve, MO:
- CalCarb® R1 is a high purity, consistent sized 16 mesh calcium carbonate. Low iron, silica and magnesium levels make this product an excellent choice for glass-making applications as well as other chemical and industrial processes requiring a pure limestone.
- CalCarb® R2 is a chemical grade calcium carbonate that is consistent, high purity and sized at 200 mesh. The low aluminum, magnesium, silica and iron for general use in various chemical, acid neutralization, construction, and environmental applications.
- CalCarb® Mineral Filler is used in both standard mineral filler applications as well as more demanding stone mastic asphalt formulas.
- CalCarb® Coal Mine Rock Dust is an industry standard that has been used for years in this application.
- CalCarb® Athletic Field Marker is preferred for its brightness and easy handling characteristics.
- CalCarb® Ag Stone (A1 or A2) is a high purity calcium carbonate known for its high ENM values.
All products are available to be shipped rail or truck. Most of the CalCarb® products are also available in 50# bags packaged in Ste. Genevieve, MO. Special packaging and/or bulk bags can be accommodated through our packaging partners.